Tuesday 8 July 2014

Festival

This weekend I spent a great day at Hyde Park watching McBusted, Backstreet Boys, The Vamps and Scouting for Girls as part of Barcley Card British Summer Time.









Dungeres - Primark
Crop Top - New Look
Sneakers - Converse
Sunglasses - RayBan
Head Band - Forever 21

Practical, comfortable and cute was the over all ain't for this outfit as through out the day there will be lots of standing/walking/jumping/dancing going on! Last summer I was undecided on the dungeree look, but this year decided to go for it. As they're a fleeting fashion I didn't want to spend too much and found this great pair in Primark. They also make a great hide for my chubby tummy and I was able to brave a crop top! And of course had to accessorise with a fower crown! For events like this always check the weather before hand! In my bag I had stuffed a long sleeved top, scarf and extra socks just in case it got cold, and a poncho ready for the rain! Plus my wellies in the car just in case!

The day was mostly glorious, and when the rain set in the music made it bearable!  Having always been a Busted and McFly fan, the absolute highlight of the day has to be a double rainbow over the stage...magical!

What do you think of my festival look? Leave comments below!

1 comment :

  1. Love the dungarees harriet! Shame I didn't see you there xx

    ReplyDelete